Strobe issue with large objects

Hello everyone!
I'm using AS3 to create and animate some objects for titling. AFAIK flash actually has no fields - it is progressive. So when I'm playing templates with small objects strobe is not so obvious, but when the rectangles and other elements of flash scene is quite screen-size there is a strobe appears. I think it is because of unmatch of interlace and progressive settings, some kind of conflict may be. When I init Caspar at 1080p5000 animation is brilliant, everything goes well, no strobe. May be there is some setting for channel in Caspar's config to solve this problem?
I need to use it in 1080i5000 to put the signals to broadcast equipment. What am I do?
Thank you!!!

Re: Strobe issue with large objects

By the way - I'm using two Decklink for synchronous playback at two different programs - when I play it separately for each channel - strobe is almost absent. And when I play at both channels - strobe is bigger. May be this is insufficient of performance of video card?

I got looped animated background on one layer at channel, and flash template on the other layer... that is all. Which layers do you mean? Even if i split some elements of template on different layers in caspar - resources needed to render whole this will remains the same, am i right?

Flash player is single treaded. But if you load different templates on different video layers, Caspar uses multiple instances of Flash player. That can result in a better distribution of CPU cores. So never use the flash layer parameter in the CG ADD or CG PLAY comands, but the normal layer parameter. See the wiki for details.
Didi Kunz
CasparCG Client-Programmer, Template Maker & Live CG-Operator
Media Support, CH-5722 Gränichen, Switzerland http://mediasupport.ch/
Problems? Guide to posting Bug reports & Feature requests

I sometimes also had problems with objects, that are animated and also scaled. So for instance a picture that is bigger and is scaled down inside a movieclip and then the movieclip is animated. It seems, that Flash does the scaling on every move. It helped then to scale the image to the size it needs to be, and reimport it.
Didi Kunz

Funny... I'll try to don't use the .width and .height properties. In my case images are used in 2 sizes - for full screen title and for lower third - I don't want to manually create a small-size copy. Specially because there are about 50-60 participants. I will use scaling for lower third, and original size will exactly fits the big version of photo

Some update to previous post: I buy GTX-1050 video card. This new hardware is more powerful than previous GTX-650. But "insufficient of performance" (as I think) is still on. May be Didi is right - flash is doing scale on every step of animation - that's why even powerful video card can't render this animation. I might be wrong... the only way - try to not use scaling of bitmaps...

Ultravibe wrote:Some update to previous post: I buy GTX-1050 video card. This new hardware is more powerful than previous GTX-650. But "insufficient of performance" (as I think) is still on. May be Didi is right - flash is doing scale on every step of animation - that's why even powerful video card can't render this animation. I might be wrong... the only way - try to not use scaling of bitmaps...
There is the BlitMask object inside the GreenSock library, that could be of help, at least it would be worth a try: https://greensock.com/blitmask
Didi Kunz