It is currently 28 Jun 2017, 02:54

Multiporpouse client in livecode

Moderators: Macey, Jonas Hummelstrand, didikunz

Multiporpouse client in livecode

Postby laroca » 26 Apr 2017, 15:54

Hi friends, i pass the last months working in my oun client. Now its working in 90%, but now i have two problems, First, i cant have a OSC communication between the server and the client, and i cant work with dynamic images in a sport client.

news client.png
news client.png (239.61 KiB) Viewed 419 times

football.png
football.png (151.53 KiB) Viewed 419 times

The interface is in spanish becouse we work in Colombia for now, but its possible built a inglish version later.

I waiting to finish this two topics for make a test video for you, meanwhile, i need help for make it work to 100%. The OSC problem is whit client, but the image loader is whit flash templates. I work wiht the example in the wiki, but i dont have luck whit this. This is the code in flash that i make for test in the caspar original client:

package
{
import flash.display.MovieClip;
import se.svt.caspar.ICommunicationManager;
import se.svt.caspar.IRegisteredDataSharer;
import se.svt.caspar.template.CasparTemplate;

public class texto_1_lineaescudo extends CasparTemplate
{
private const customParameterDescription:XML =
<parameters>
<parameter id="Escudo1" type="string" info="File URL for Flag" />
</parameters>;

override public function SetData (xmlData:XML) :void
{
for each (var element:XML in xmlData.children())
{
if (element.@id == "Escudo1")
{
Escudo1.source = element.data.@value.toString();
}
}
super.SetData (xmlData);
}
}
}
Thanks for any help.

laroca
laroca

Re: Multiporpouse client in livecode

Postby laroca » 26 Apr 2017, 15:57

of course, if someone have a question or doubt of development in livecode and caspar implementation, and if i can help i wll realy glad to answer any question.
laroca

Postby raugert » 27 Apr 2017, 19:54

I also use Livecode for front end applications but I load HTML pages instead of flash templates. I have made several apps like scroller, ticker, scoreboards and supers. I was going to make an all-in-one application like you have. If you are willing to share your livecode script, I can adapt it to HTML and translate to english if u like. Feel free to message me.
raugert

Postby laroca » 27 Apr 2017, 20:07

Hi raugert, thanks for your message. Well, im not a programmer, i know somethings about it but really i´m a broadcast producer. Is possible that my code have some redundant codes but of course, when i finished those two topics of my client i´m going to share it. For now i dont have usable the social media, the multiwindow, the scroll, roll and tikers sections but for now was a lot of work, learning and many hours in front of the pc. Thanks again, the next week i compile a demo and share the code.
laroca

Return to General discussions