It is currently 24 Jun 2017, 08:05

[Sticky] Tell/Show us how you use CasparCG!

Moderators: Macey, Jonas Hummelstrand, didikunz

Re: [Sticky] Tell/Show us how you use CasparCG!

Postby phiter » 31 Dec 2013, 12:41

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqCfytBf5ko

Using Caspar For All the Graphics and running an Autocue.

Just Macro is used to control Caspar and an ATEM 4k.

Its still a work in progress... we had been using the Atem Keyer for greenscreen but it wasntreally cutting it.

for the next edition we are switching to the Caspar key which is looking much better so far. We dont have any need for the Atem 4k now as everything is being done in caspar.
phiter

Postby didikunz » 31 Dec 2013, 12:54

Very well done! Just one small tip: you should add a backlight, so the talent stands a bit out from the dark background.
Didi Kunz
CasparCG Client-Programmer, Template Maker & Live CG-Operator
Media Support, CH-5722 Gränichen, Switzerland http://mediasupport.ch/
Problems? Guide to posting Bug reports & Feature requests
didikunz

Postby kdprasad » 28 Jan 2014, 19:56

Whole live graphics of Lusofonia Games-2014 at Goa, India were carried out using CasparCG server 2.06 and clients were made in VB.Net 2010. Templates were made with flash CS 5.5 and FT generator 1.8
kdprasad

Postby johan_zhe » 30 Jan 2014, 21:39

Last year I've begun to use CasparCG in some low-budget productions, most of which are meant for both web streaming and on-site large screen. I've developed a Flash client which I use to present live-results in different races (test-example: http://nytamin.se/graphics/client4.swf).

First try (a Swedish national cup in cross-country skiing): http://youtu.be/HHxZshDlB1o?t=4h58m30s
Second try (Alliansloppet, swedish roller-skiing race): http://www.tv4play.se/program/sporten?video_id=2426340
Third try (World cup in ski-orienteering): http://new.livestream.com/accounts/2060 ... s/40578202 (bad sound!)
Independent Consultant at SuperFly.tv
johan_zhe

Postby sethz763 » 10 Mar 2014, 21:57

I used CasparCG Server to make a bug/scoreboard for a few college basketball and hockey games in the New York area last year. I couldn't figure out how to integrate Daktronics or other scorebaord data to contol time and score. Score had to be set manually. I'm not much of a coder, but managed to put together a OCR code that could read the time from a camera pointed at the clock.

We used this on several games and it worked great.
sethz763

Postby umek » 21 Mar 2014, 13:33

We are using CasparCG in our live production.
Full motion graphics and slo-mo controled by custom client written in VB.NET.
All powered by Caspar.

Latest example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgwboEwz ... share&t=8m
Broadcast Live streaming | Video production
www.agatin.hr
umek

Postby cas » 21 Mar 2014, 14:08

Wonderful. Looking for some help with understanding slow mo.
cas

Postby Jonas Hummelstrand » 24 Mar 2014, 10:39

Great, umek! Are you doing both the bumpers/transitions and slowmo using CasparCG Server? Here's a link to a slowmo shot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vgwboEwz03g#t=1750
Jonas Hummelstrand
Former Community Manager for CasparCG

Jonas Hummelstrand

Postby umek » 24 Mar 2014, 11:00

Yes, all is done by one instance of CasparCG
Here is a scrn of the client.

Soon it will do 3 slo-mo cams. (still testing)
www.agatin.hr
umek

Postby Jonas Hummelstrand » 24 Mar 2014, 11:48

Please share (in a separate topic) you setup, I'm sure many forum users would love to know how you are achieving that!
Jonas Hummelstrand
Former Community Manager for CasparCG

Jonas Hummelstrand

Postby Kibim » 15 Apr 2014, 08:49

I've been using Caspar for a while now, mostly as a simple player/strapline generator in various live and prerecorded productions.

My OB Van :

And the inside, with Caspar being operated remotely on my Laptop, driving my HP server playing back 4 channels of video/straps/graphics etc.

Last week, i had a very small flight kit at a corporate awards ceremony, and they surprised me with a playlist of some 75 straplines, 20+ videos, so logo builds and loops, and some holding slides, +- 140 cues in total for the evening.

I didn't have anything with me, other than my laptop, so I loaded all the content, and used the caspar screen producer with the 2nd display (HDMI out) directly into my Atem TVStudio. The graphics were produced in 16:9, 4:3, HD and SD, all mixed up, so i had several layers running, each with it's own crop/strech/transform modifier to fit the graphics to the screen.

I was so impressed with the configuration, running flawlessly the whole night.
Kibim

Postby ddonoghue » 15 Apr 2014, 09:24

nice setup kibim :)

You using sony cams by the look of it. what's the vision mixer in the ob? what do you think of the atem? i've been considering one myself.
Daniel Donoghue
Client and Template Developer

Problems with CasparCG? Guide to posting Bug reports & Feature requests
ddonoghue

Postby Kibim » 15 Apr 2014, 09:28

Hi Ddonoghue. Yup, Sony PMW350's

The van is Running the ATEM 2ME. Lovely switcher. I really am enjoying it, and it's versatility too. I bought the BMD over a Ross Carbonite.
Kibim

Postby ddonoghue » 15 Apr 2014, 09:31

i've been using for-a mh300 and mh350 for a long time and love them :)
Daniel Donoghue

ddonoghue

Postby ittzy » 15 Apr 2014, 23:06

Umek, could you please show us more of your client.

Molimte pokazi nam :)
ittzy

Postby umek » 16 Apr 2014, 11:42

ittzy wrote:Umek, could you please show us more of your client.

Molimte pokazi nam :)

Soon...
www.agatin.hr
umek

Postby Eviltechie » 28 Apr 2014, 23:20

My school was looking to add value to it's sports web streams. We had gotten a new tricaster and 3play, but we were still lacking in the graphics department. Paid solutions don't come cheap, so I came across CasparCG as a very cost effective way to add graphics. Since we have a tricaster, we could use two IVGA consumers and both network inputs on the tricaster, forgoing any expensive PCI cards. This got us a two channel graphics system for the total price of $0.

I wrote the client in java. It combines operator input with a serial connection to our scoreboard controller. This allows runs, balls, strikes, and outs to be updated automatically. The jersey number of the player who is at-bat is also read, which causes the client to pull up batting graphics automatically. Operator input is required to pull up special graphics, and keep track of hits, errors, and the current inning. The automation means we don't need a dedicated graphics operator, they can run instant replay and handle graphics at the same time.

Here are some screenshots of the client:

Here are two videos showing the final product:
Eviltechie

Postby didikunz » 29 Apr 2014, 05:51

Well done, thank you for sharing.
Didi Kunz
didikunz

Postby thanosmos » 07 Jul 2014, 09:20

This is my first attempt. It's a client for TV Quiz Games. Since I'm not a programmer, I know some things but I cant say I can write code from scratch. I used Vimlesh's code (from the SVP) and it worked fine. :)

Here's the client

iquiz_client.png
iquiz_client.png (146.31 KiB) Viewed 25347 times

and here you can see caspar in action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC3OaoaRV-I

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152549605914323&set=pcb.10152549606809323&type=1&theater
Last edited by thanosmos on 16 Jul 2014, 11:56, edited 1 time in total.
It's all Greek to me :)
thanosmos

Postby umek » 07 Jul 2014, 09:25

Very good! Congrats!
www.agatin.hr
umek

Postby maurice78 » 16 Jul 2014, 20:46

Hi there all

we already have used casparCG in some shows as a sort of testcase.
but this weekend we used casparCG to its full potential on one of dutch bigger festivals.

one caspar server was used for all Screens in non-stage and VIP area's
which were in total 30+ destinations.

All biggerscreens were driven with a BM 4kextreme card supplying a Key and Fill signal to a vision mixer
this vision mixer also had all stages as a input which were covered by NTR <= dutch national broadcaster
in adition to these feeds, the 2 MAIN stages were covered by ower own multicamera systems when the broadcaster was covering other stages or when bands did not allow broadcasting of there act.
All OB-Trucks and PPU's sytems were connected to the visionmixer by fiber.
on these screens we provided lower 3th's a clock(HTML) a tickerbar with all kinds of festival info
and bug insertion.

next to this all smaller LCD screens were driven by 3 caspar channels. (seperate zone's)
giving the production the possibility to give realtime information to the crowd about
public transport / upcoming concerts / schedule changes / and off coarse advertisement.
these screens were also used for crowd control.

during the festival we made a custom made client to react as fast as possible to the production needs.

cool thing is that we used a simple laptop with a nvidia card to check how things look as a seperate server.
as a sort of preview.

thank you comunity for such a nice piece of software.

kind regards
Maurice
maurice78

Postby jimmn » 30 Jul 2014, 22:38

This is a youtube link to what we've done with Caspar for a news, weather and video service (pal resolution).

It's got a ticker, a rotating story panel, a 24hour/5day weather template, and a video carousel, all controlled from a custom client. In each sequence, the videos on the top layer start off full-screen then scales down revealing the templates running beneath.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpliAbOcQH4
jimmn

Postby ddonoghue » 31 Jul 2014, 05:08

Great job with the templates jimmn. Nice look and feel. Would be interested in seeing how you achieved the look. Is casparcg also doing the lower 3rds? Is the video a live feed or is caspar also playing out the files? Would be nice to know the workflow :)
Daniel Donoghue

ddonoghue

Postby jimmn » 31 Jul 2014, 09:46

Hi Daniel,

The ticker is an adaptation of Jan Starzak's excellent ticker template with leading images added showing 'sport', 'news' or 'breaking news' preceding each headline-subheadline pair.

The weather owes a lot to Didikunz's tutorial and gets it's data delivered via custom xml from a net wrapper that John,one of my colleagues, wrote (which in turn grabs data from the company CMS system). It alternates between 24hour (next 6 3-hourly forecasts) and five-day data.

The story panel again gets custom xml data (lots of it - twenty stories of around 1000 words per story), paginates them and displays them one page at a time, fading up and down between pages (using greensock tween). This took a lot of work to parse out complete sentences and see what would fit in the panel without overflowing - and to handle all the exotic characters that the news team seem to like to use!

The video panel shows a rotating carousel of video clips which are scheduled in the client. The clips are entered into the CMS system and then are picked up by the client (via John's .net wrapper). The main schedule defines the carousel event of whatever duration - and the carousel section on the right will play clips for that duration (starting from the top again if there's not enough clips to fill the slot). If there's not enough time to play the next clip in the sequence (before the end of the main slot), then it plays short generic filler clips to fill the space such that it will always end on a clean out.

The clever bit then is that John also wrote a windows service (called Hermes) which takes the name of the clip(s) then asynchronously goes off and collects them from the main repository and delivers them to the media folders on the Caspar engines.

The video window can also be scheduled to display one of two news studios (using 2 inputs of the Decklink quad as inputs), so a live bulletin can go out with the templates running round about it.

Here's a pic of the client front screen

Jim
jimmn

Postby ddonoghue » 31 Jul 2014, 10:25

That's good work. Well done :)
Daniel Donoghue

ddonoghue

Postby Da_Elf » 05 Aug 2014, 21:38

question. i used the attachment code to put this here. can i scale it in here or do i have to manually do it in photoshop?
interface.JPG
interface.JPG (137.13 KiB) Viewed 24884 times

This is the interface i've created using Livecode and CasparCG. I'm currently writing a more advanced customisable one with livecode. Livecode and casparCG make a perfect couple
Da_Elf

Postby muwave » 29 Nov 2014, 14:19

Hello,

I have been using Casparcg for graphics playout for several years now. One studio uses an older playlist client and until recently the news studio used a client I built.

We have just moved into a new facility and we switched from Grass Valley Ignite to Ross Overdrive. I could never get Ignite to talk to Casparcg, but I can in Ross Overdrive. They use custom controls which are macros to tie the automation to the switcher. You can setup a communications link with Casparcg and by using Rosstalk you can send commands directly to casparcg. It's a bit brute force because you can't dial up a list of clips, you need to enter them manually, but it is working well in our studio. We have 4 flat channels for monitors and one fill/key channel for keyable interstitials. This is all in 1080i.

This can save you a bundle over buying the vendor's clip player which we have found to be quite a challenge due to format issues. Casparcg pretty much plays anything.

You can see our supper hour newscast at http://www.cbc.ca/ns. Bear in mind that all the lower thirds and bugs are coming from VizRT. I don't have access to inews Web services to parse lineups yet.

Regards
Allen
muwave

. I don't have access to inews Web services to parse lineups

Postby Aston » 11 Dec 2014, 23:20

For Inews test purpose it's easy to make job list to transfer Rundown queu to other ftp server and then parse lineups .Example:
at 15:55 ( start 15.55)
poll SHOW.20_00.RUNDOWN 00:00:05 1:00:00 (poll 20.00 rundown every 5 minutes during next one hour)
open tpserver inewsuser nsml (open connection to ftp server using nsml format)
put /rundowntest/ (send Rundown data to ftpserver rundown test director)

From manual you find details.
Aston

Postby maurice78 » 16 Feb 2015, 16:49

with succes we used CasparCG
@ ATP-500 ABN-AMRO world tennis tournament 2015 in Rotterdam

one operator steering 5 channels on 2 servers

1ch addressing a 275mtr long banner system around center court
showing dynamic text and player bio's.
1ch making graphics for the small corners of the mainscreencube above center court
2channel of playback providing titles and VT's for the center screens
and 115 TV's all over the venue

in the background additional channels were driving a L-grapic and statistics channel
also distrubuted on too the monitors. off-coarse all in HD on a DVB-C network.

during the game the centerscreen the corners and the bannersystem could also be triggert
by Hawkeye and the Showcaller.

thank you casparCG community for this cool piece off software !!!
maurice78

Postby balte » 16 Feb 2015, 17:02

That looks really cool Maurice! I noticed you also did the festival (was that north sea jazz?) a few years ago. Do you do this for a profession?

Interests me because I also live in the Netherlands (on the island Goeree overflakkee, quite close to Rotterdam actually)
CasparCG enthusiast and broadcast geek - Sometimes, I do get payed for this stuff.
balte

Postby mcdikki » 16 Feb 2015, 17:11

Cool. Looks really like a create setup.

Thanks for sharing.

cheers
mcdikki
sublan.tv - Wir teilen Begeisterung
mcdikki

Postby maurice78 » 16 Feb 2015, 17:12

Yep this is my job :)

it was indeed north sea jazz

grt
maurice
maurice78

Postby Luke » 17 Feb 2015, 10:34

Hi all,

here at RAI studios in Naples we’re currently using CasparCG for the graphic playout in the TV program “Per un pugno di libri” (literally, “For A Fistful of Books”). The show consists in a challenge between two teams of students, made of several quizzes and games about literature and books.

I’ve developed a custom client in c# for the purpose, which makes possible to manage in real time all the dynamic graphics of the show, while other stuff (like static TGAs and movies) is launched from the Caspar client.
The setup consists of only one workstation (HP z800) equipped with two Blackmagic Decklink Duo, each one filling the relative mixer input with fill and key. At the moment server and clients run locally on the same machine, but in the future I would like to expand this solution, also adding a GPI control in the client.

This is the first TV production in which we use CasparCG and it’s the result of a massive activity of study and development I carried on during the last year, so when Caspar was chosen for this production I was really enthusiast!

For the curious, here are some episodes:
http://www.perunpugnodilibri.rai.it
Luke

Postby didikunz » 17 Feb 2015, 12:58

Luke wrote:This is the first TV production in which we use CasparCG and it’s the result of a massive activity of study and development I carried on during the last year, so when Caspar was chosen for this production I was really enthusiast!

Well done! Will not be the last production, isn't it?
Didi Kunz
didikunz

Postby balte » 17 Feb 2015, 13:32

Luke wrote:Hi all,

here at RAI studios in Naples we’re currently using CasparCG for the graphic playout in the TV program “Per un pugno di libri” (literally, “For A Fistful of Books”).

It's great to see more National Public Broadcasters using CasparCG! Promises a lot for the future (:

maurice78 wrote:Yep this is my job :)

it was indeed north sea jazz

grt
maurice

Are you related to a company/broadcaster or do you work free lance?
CasparCG enthusiast and broadcast geek - Sometimes, I do get payed for this stuff.
balte

Postby Luke » 17 Feb 2015, 16:18

didikunz wrote:
Luke wrote:This is the first TV production in which we use CasparCG and it’s the result of a massive activity of study and development I carried on during the last year, so when Caspar was chosen for this production I was really enthusiast!

Well done! Will not be the last production, isn't it?

I hope so! It's working very well, and with HTML support i guess the future will be even better! :D
Luke

Postby croivo » 15 Jul 2015, 19:26

Hi guys, just want to share a screenshot of my client. This is made for football (soccer), and it has visual team formation settings, penalties, and much more in other tabs that are not visible on screenshot. (Right click on image > open in new tab to see the full image)

TV graphics design & animation, Sport CCG Play-out clients
Available for work!
croivo

Postby jstar » 21 Jul 2015, 10:56

croivo wrote:Hi guys, just want to share a screenshot of my client. This is made for football (soccer), and it has visual team formation settings, penalties, and much more in other tabs that are not visible on screenshot. (Right click on image > open in new tab to see the full image)

Wow, that's a really pretty piece of software! What was it written in?
Jan Starzak
CasparCG graphics designer, programmer and live CG operator - available for work
Lodz, Poland http://janstarzak.com/
jstar

Postby croivo » 21 Aug 2015, 00:48

jstar wrote:
croivo wrote:Hi guys, just want to share a screenshot of my client. This is made for football (soccer), and it has visual team formation settings, penalties, and much more in other tabs that are not visible on screenshot. (Right click on image > open in new tab to see the full image)

Wow, that's a really pretty piece of software! What was it written in?

Sorry, I didn't get notification about your post...

It was written in Livecode.
TV graphics design & animation, Sport CCG Play-out clients
Available for work!
croivo

Postby Da_Elf » 22 Aug 2015, 01:24

Caspar was overkill for this but we had lots of fun running a live green screen booth at our local comickon festival called http://animekonexpo.com/.
Basically caspar layered the backgrounds and foregrounds with what ever effects we had in our library according to the persons wants

11202853_10153535426389591_4424077647939292062_n.jpg
11202853_10153535426389591_4424077647939292062_n.jpg (73.72 KiB) Viewed 18041 times
Da_Elf

Postby mcdikki » 22 Aug 2015, 10:37

Funny.

Would love to see the final program out for this scene :-)

Cheers
mcdikki
mcdikki

Postby Da_Elf » 22 Aug 2015, 13:02

we havent yet set back up the system we were recording on but the guy as captain america played groot the day before so i got a shot of him as groot next to him as captain america. was fun to see
Da_Elf

Postby anchius » 26 Aug 2015, 22:49

Custom basketball client was used during FIBA U16 European championship. All the graphics templates were set up according to official FIBA TV graphics manual. It has all the needed elements as animated points (+2, +3, +1) with dynamic flags, team fouls, team stats, individual stats, roster, starting 5, intro, etc. Individual stats are really easy to operate as it has built-in WYGIWYS logic (left mouse button adds value, right mouse - subtracts, used for correction). Individual stats are linked to team stats and events, so then the player scores to points it automatically adds 2 points for a team.

you can check out the results on (Final Game):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guYWVjdZHtE

Screeshot of the client:

Client in action:

Thank you other guys on the forum for inspiration!
anchius

Postby jke » 03 Sep 2015, 14:34

It is a nice layout you have there.
I'm trying to make the same also in livecode, is it possible to buy your software with template(just dynamic boxes), and what is the price?
The player index is it over XML?

Jon Keutmann
Jon Keutmann
Cameraman, producer and live graphic operator
at dblux
Denmark
jke

Postby jke » 07 Sep 2015, 10:14

Where can I find more information about this client?

Jon
Jon Keutmann
at dblux
Denmark
jke

Postby jke » 07 Sep 2015, 13:10

Its interesting, where can i learn more?
Jon Keutmann
at dblux
Denmark
jke

Postby Aston » 08 Oct 2015, 22:34

I need a countdown clock, because I'm not good programming thought to do it in Excel. Excel is easy to use since it can record a macro. I found countdownclock from internet. I used Microsoft ActiveX web browser to pull data to excel with web queries then I opened the port to CasparCG and I used amcp commands to control it . Also, the background image can be controlled by excel.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8cnf0jt38dbj ... dd48a?dl=0

exel.jpg
exel.jpg (158.89 KiB) Viewed 16619 times

casparcg.jpg
casparcg.jpg (119.64 KiB) Viewed 16619 times
Aston

Postby leonedo » 04 Nov 2015, 15:36

Hi Guys, Just like to show you a protect of mine in the last couple of seasons for the Professional Baseball league in Venezuela.
It's a control program that's woks in tandem with the a API of a stats provider and works for all the mayor networks in the country.

http://youtu.be/jckN0n0zed8
leonedo

Postby itod » 02 Dec 2015, 16:20

CasparCG live from OB van, broadcasting the show on one of the TV stations with national coverage here in Serbia. Caspar performed flawlessly, as expected.

CasparOB.jpg
CasparOB.jpg (100.04 KiB) Viewed 15506 times
itod

Postby Michel » 13 Dec 2015, 21:37

Hi guys,

I want to thank the SVT team for their wonderful CasparCG ...
Today, ATV (Public Television from Andorra) is on air with a Crawl made by CasparCG Image Scroller producer for covering the Elections 2015...
You can see it live here:
http://andorradifusio.ad/Endirecte/atv
and here:
http://andorradifusio.ad/Programes/eleccions-comunals-2015/noticies/programa-especial-jornada-electoral-atv---2a-part

I hope it's just a beginning ;)
Attachments
DSC_0967.png
DSC_0967.png (237.97 KiB) Viewed 15279 times
DSC_0965.png
DSC_0965.png (230.46 KiB) Viewed 15279 times
Michel

Postby gilar » 24 Jan 2016, 06:49

Hi for the first time I use CasparCG Client which made by Vimlesh viewtopic.php?f=5&t=783&hilit=Vimlesh for BasketBall event. Thank You Vimlesh.

Then I made CasparCg Client with LiveCode.
first time I use for SofBall event You can see here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmIl3jZha60
Here you can watch the casparCG in Action
http://sportschannelindonesia.co.id/pag ... putra.html

Love for the Custom then I made Basket Ball & Soccer.
Never use this for production, but It's ready to use
1. BASKETBALL CLIENT
- CG Client

- Statistic Client

- ScoreBoard Client

- Scoreboard Display

2. FOOTBALL CLIENT (Soccer)

I have made demo for this client on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9Iza_p ... Ml&index=1

Thank you for CasparCG Developer Team
Thank You for CasparCG Community
Gilar Kadarsah | Graphic Engineer | Custom SportCG |
gilar.kadarsah@yahoo.com | Youtube: Gilar Kadarsah | IG @gilarkadarsah | Jakarta, INDONESIA
gilar

Postby jackreynolds » 24 Mar 2016, 02:47

Our implementation of CasparCG is a bit more on the simple side, however in recent years CCG is the most advanced system we have worked with graphics wise. We currently have an ATEM 1 M/E Production Studio 4K after our TriCaster 40 bit the dust (we got it working again and now use it as a mobile unit). In the past, we used the software included with the TriCaster, I believe it was called LiveType. Once we upgraded, we started using the ATEM control software and BlackMagic media express, which was a nightmare. We had no creative freedom with the graphics, and video playback was a daily struggle because of the limited file and framerate support with it. We originally found CCG in October of 2014 on NewTek's website http://www.newtek.com/solutions/newtek-developer-network/developer-solutions-category?category=1, but we did not get it working until nearly January of 2016 mainly due to me not knowing what I was doing. We now use it in a high school broadcast environment, broadcasting a daily morning announcements show, a weekly hard news show, concerts and sporting events. The other students and teachers have adapted very well to the software and understand it very well. Our current setup consists of a main server computer which also has a client for over the shoulder graphics, and an old now repaired Mac to run our videos, lower thirds and everything else. So far, everything has been going very well and we are very pleased with the results. Caspar has performed exceptionally well. Plans to expand its use in our studio are being worked out, and CasparCG has become a central point of our workflow. Thank you CCG team and everyone else!
jackreynolds

Postby maurice78 » 29 May 2016, 20:11

Show for a dutch broadcaster

50x4 mtr projection screen
native playback off a 13440x1080 canvas by means off 7sync rolling casparCG channels 1080i50
out of 1 server. 2.01 on linux
All controlled with a customized version of the standard client.
Soo the operator had the feel as if he was controlling one channel.

maurice78

Postby Jesper Stærkær » 29 May 2016, 20:22

WOW!!
Jesper Stærkær
Jesper Stærkær

Postby TheYouth » 29 May 2016, 20:56

Hey Maurice,

THIS is awesome! :-)
Had you trouble to get the channels in sync or worked it "out of the box" for you?
Are you able to share this custom modified version?

Best wishes from Hamburg.

Andreas
TheYouth

Postby mcdikki » 29 May 2016, 22:20

Wow, this is stunnig.
Great work. Please post some details.

Cheers
mcdikki
mcdikki

Postby maurice78 » 01 Jun 2016, 20:04

Our new servers now have V-NAND SSD's which are awesome :)
maurice78

Re: TORABIKA SOCCER CHAMPIONSHIP 2016

Postby gilar » 10 Jun 2016, 06:57

Finally my "Draco Football" is use now (a casparcg client)
Currently I'm doing soccer leage in Indonesia
broadcast in SCTV, INDOSIAR (a national tv station) and live streaming.
I provide graphic system for 5 team
There are 10 CG Operator, and there are 7 computer, they change every week.
I made an update for aplication and template every week, then distributed by internet. (it's small
file). Love CasparCG .... it's really simple and stable.

This is my "DRACO FOOTBALL" (a CasparCG Client)
Now on version 2.7 (There are a lot of developement during leage)

CASPARCG IN ACTION

I made a demo how to use Draco Football on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQiS995n07s

Here you can see live streaming:
http://www.sctv.co.id/live
or right here
http://www.ochanneltv.com/streaming/

Please check schedule first here:
http://www.indonesiansc.com/

Thanks CasparCG Developer
Thanks CasparCG Community
Really Love It
Gilar Kadarsah | Graphic Engineer | Custom SportCG |
gilar.kadarsah@yahoo.com | Youtube: Gilar Kadarsah | IG @gilarkadarsah | Jakarta, INDONESIA
gilar

Postby videohead » 03 Sep 2016, 20:00

Hi! We are now using CasparCG at SAP Center in San Jose, California USA.
We host about 100 sports events a year, and are the home of the NHL San Jose Sharks and AHL San Jose Barracuda. The building hosts approximately 150 events every year — including Olympic athletes, Grammy award-winners and a variety of family and children’s favorites that account for more than 170 event days. Pollstar, the leading concert industry trade magazine, nominated SAP Center at San Jose as “Arena of the Year” for 2005 and 2007. In 2007, Pollstar also recognized SAP Center at San Jose based on non-sports attendance as fourth in North America, top 10 in the world. Over the past 10 years, SAP Center at San Jose has consistently been in the Top 5 in North America and Top 10 in the World.
We're looking to integrate more and more of our video playback and graphics display systems with flexible and capable systems that do not require us to forklift in expensive new technologies. Our digital signage plant is very extensive - almost 600 screens, and we've been dependent on traditional broadcast hardware. In order to demonstrate the best practices in Silicon Valley, we've elected to use CasparCG as a core system in our control room.
I'll post more details and some pictures, but wanted to chime in here as I am very excited about the CasparCG toolset.
- Matthew
videohead

Postby maurice78 » 16 Oct 2016, 09:31

Hi all

A other way off using CasparCG .

Custom build server version with a single 5520x1200 screen consumer / channel.
showing images, non native upscaled video's and specially for the event produced native content.

all edge-blended together with 4projectors and a spyder system. (all controlled by the standard client).
the same server was also outputing a second channel on 1080i as a standard VT fed to spyder and a separate conventional camera system.

server worked fluently during this 3day event making it a proven concept for us.

grt
Maurice
maurice78

PreviousNext

Return to General discussions