Thanks for trying this client.
I am glad to say that most of the feature listed there is avlaible here.
1. Multi-Channel Playout ( Up to 4 channel full HD playout on single server )
Open four instance of CMP. Configure OSC section of casparcg.config file for clients ports 6250, 6251, 6252, and 6253. Put these diffrent ports for each CMP instance.
2. Seamless switching between media files and live video inputs.
Playlist has insert live button.
3. Mixed playout (Files of various resolution, frame rate, audio-video compression or file container in the same playlist).
Frame rate is reported by OSC. So duration of media file is perfectly calculated for different files. And casparcg is itself capable of playing any type of file.
4. PlayCue mode for studio and news operations. Resume playlist after Playcue mode.
Cue and cuenext button is there. Pause and resume button is also there.
5. Mixing PAL and NTSC files in one playlist, keeping proper frame rate and interlacing format.
Playing possible but I am not sure about interlacing formate.
6. Built in Media Explorer for easy and fast file access by drag and drop.
Drag and drop from treeview clipgrid does it nicely.
7. On-Air playlist editing. Add, remove or reorder the list of media files during playback.
All these are available.
8. Support for live sources as playlist items. Live Source Audio-Video Preview in the user interface. Multi live source preset support.
Insert decklink live is there. Preview can be done with configuring extra channel with screen consumer.
9. Built in Logo Generator. Bug overlay on live sources or media files. Auto logo resize ( based on the output settings ). Logo in out effects.
Logo module is there for it. placement and re sizing is also.
10. Audio-Video parameter adjustment for each media file in playlist (Interlacing, Aspect ratio, Aspect ratio correction, Color , Gain adjustment).
Aspect ration correction is recently added. Rest can be done in client latter.
11. Action Buttons. Ability to assign various operations on buttons like media file , playlist, subplaylist , live source , note , events.
12. Media Trimmer and Splitter. Nondestructive editing for each and every file in playlist.
Trimmer module is there for it. It has facililty to export independent clip as well as dependent clip also.
13. Embedded audio VU meters. Ability mute audio or increase audio level for each media files. Audio downmix is supported.
Recently audio level for each clip has been added. dBFs meter is there. Audio downmix or upmix is there in casparcg.config file.
14. Color adjustment (Adjust gain, brightness, contrast, black level, white level, YUV components separately for each file on playlist).
Presently not available but can be done latter.
15. Progressive and Interlaced video support. Auto field detection.
I dont understand it but I believe casparcg server is quit capable of doing it.
16. Built in Audio-Video preview. Secondary preview available.
Screen consumer doest it. Extra channel can be added for preview.
17. Multi Counters : Station Time, Current Media Remaining Time, Current Media Played Time, Playlist Played Time, Playlist Remaining Time
All is there in place.
18. Daily Playlist. Different tabs for daily playlist and normal playlists. Sub playlist support makes operations more smooth.
Playlist can be saved, Opened and inserted.
19. Separate audio video file playback. (M2V ,M4V , M2T , m2a , aac , aiff , aif , aifc ,wav etc. support)
Separate audio only file playback is not supported.
20. Frame-accurate trimming (setting of cue in-cue out points) for each media file in playlist.
Trimmer module does it. But before putting clip in playlist.
21. XML playlist structure. Playlist import and export as XML and Excel file.
Notepad does this work nicely.
22. Output background (Media file, static image, live source, solid colors (Black ,Blue etc. ) or Color bars with tone) when playout is stopped.
Layer below playlist layer can be played with any media for in case playlist is stoped. Color and image playback is supported.
23. Asrun Logs. Selectable metadata to be displayed in the logs.
Asrunlog is generated for every file played by playlist.
24. Thumbnail support for media files.
Thumbnail is supported.
25. GAP , Autofill , Overlap features.
Not available now.
26. Video router support
Not available now.