EaseOut title

Dear,

I have made a HTML template. My EaseIn works perfectly, but I can not get it to do the same way reversed. I want my HTML template 'get out of screen' in the same way it came in.

So, I am using this code:

Code: Select all

$connector->makeRequest('STOP 1');
$connector->makeRequest('CLEAR 1');
$connector->makeRequest("PLAY 1-10 [HTML] HTMLHERE.htm SLIDE 30 EaseInQuad RIGHT"); // This is the code to slide in my HTML template
$connector->makeRequest("PLAY 1-0 \"$filename\"");
sleep(7);
$connector->makeRequest("LOADBG 1-10 EMPTY MIX 20"); // This is the code to fade out
$connector->makeRequest("PLAY 1-10 EMPTY MIX 20"); // This is the code to actually do it
So, I thought maybe something like:

Code: Select all

$connector->makeRequest("PLAY 1-10 SLIDE 30 EaseOutQuad LEFT"); // This is the code to actually do it
But that is not working.

Any hints?

Some other problem is that the font and the image are not very smooth. What can I do to fix that? I saw something with ClearType, but that has nothing to do with actually the image being not smooth as it is only for fonts.

Thanks,
Dennis

Re: EaseOut title

DennisdeWit wrote:
24 Jan 2018, 21:33
Some other problem is that the font and the image are not very smooth. What can I do to fix that? I saw something with ClearType, but that has nothing to do with actually the image being not smooth as it is only for fonts
To get the best results for fonts in Chromium 33 you should only use SVG fonts.