We want to help developers build as good solutions as possible, spending most time inventing cool features, not solving the same basic tasks over and over again. A first step is helping Node.js developers connect and control the CasparCG Server in a stable and efficient way.
API docs: https://superflytv.github.io/casparcg-connection/
Wiki (TBA): https://github.com/SuperFlyTV/casparcg-connection/wiki
- TypeScript source code with ES5 or ES6 targets.
- npm distribution.
- TypeDoc API documentation.
- AMCP 2.1 Feature parity.
- MIT license, can be used commercially.
- Parsing of response data to objects.
- JSON/XML TemplateData.
- Jasmine test for connection features.
- Full Jasmine suite for live-testing all commands with various parameters against CasparCG. This helps detect breaking changes or bug in new CasparCG Server builds.
- OSC Event parsing.