Problem with Actionscript

Hi everyone,

I'm really new to CasparCG, but have decided to get going with it right away and create my own templates. However I'm stuck with some Flash/Actionscript problems at the moment and I hope that you guys, will be able to help me.

This is the graphic that I'm working on as a lower third.

What I've done so far is to get the logo on the left side to do an "in-roatation" with a tween in actionscript.
I've also managed to create Text field that I can acces from CasparCG.

What I want to do now is to kind of have the right part (where name and statistics go) roll out from behind the logo.
I've therefore searched around and figured that a possible way to do this would be by using a mask and having this mask move apropriately.
This is where I come to the problem.

I've put the graphic into flash onto my content layer, converted it to a movie clip and named the instance"Playername".
I've also create a rectangle, converted it to a movie clip and named the instance "mask1".

From what I've read it makes sense to cache both objects as bitmap and the set the mask.

I've therefore written this code:

Code: Select all

-- here are all the imports--

public class LTVBatter extends CasparTemplate implements IRegisteredDataSharer{

mask1.cacheAsBitmap = true;
		Playername.cacheAsBitmap = true;
		Playername.mask = mask1;
However when I try to build the template I get a total of four error all of them being "1120: Access of undefined property" for mask 1 and Playername.

What am I doing wrong? It seems to me that my actionscript somehow can't acces the elements that I have created in my Flash Document.

Any help would really be aprecciated, since I've been looking around for quite a while, but I haven't found any answer yet.
Thanks already for giving a newbie a little push :)