It is currently 25 Mar 2017, 02:47

Blackmagic Desklink 4K Pro, picture overlay problem

Help to specific problems with your setup, or discussing CasparCG bugs

Moderators: Macey, Jonas Hummelstrand, didikunz

Blackmagic Desklink 4K Pro, picture overlay problem

Postby lottiwurm » 09 Sep 2016, 16:39

Hi there

As I am pretty new in broadcast audio setup configuration, this question might be very easy to answer...(I hope):

I configured the desklink card as described in an other place in this forum. hard- ans software is working fine so far.

Now is my problem, that I have an SDI input on the output of the desklink card as soon as I start the caspar cg server module. I like to have it in that way, that the input signal on desklink is routet over casper software (client) and the edited content is at the output of desklink. now I see the original picture from desklink input under the edited signal from caspar client. keyer is set to internal. If I switch to external, the problem described above is solved, but embedded audio is gone (to somewere...).

I am pretty shure that this is a little configuration issue, and I would be very happy to get some hints from you, guys!

best regards, Daniel
lottiwurm

Re: Blackmagic Desklink 4K Pro, picture overlay problem

Postby didikunz » 27 Nov 2016, 11:47

It sure is a "little configuration issue". I do not know the Decklink 4K Pro, so I am not very sure what can be wrong. But it would help if you could post your configuration file.
Didi Kunz
CasparCG Client-Programmer, Template Maker & Live CG-Operator
Media Support, CH-5722 Gränichen, Switzerland http://mediasupport.ch/
Problems? Guide to posting Bug reports & Feature requests
didikunz

Return to Help & Support